More About Us
- We are dedicated exclusively to the sales of forest products, papermaking equipment and consulting services to the international forest products industry.
- We are and will keep being an independent partnership between the Tasiaux founding family and senior Continental Cellulose managers. There are no outside shareholders and this private share structure is protected by an internal shareholders agreement.
- All our offices are debt-free with strong cash reserves.
- Sister companies are active in forest ownership, management and development, offering us a wide experience from the tree to the finished products.
- Our philosophy is always to build long term mutually beneficial relationships with our principals and customers. Our pride is that we represent a North American company for 45 years, four European companies for more than 20 years and a Latin American company for 18 years.
- In order to support this continuity, we deliberately have a staff with a good balance between experience and youth.
- Even if the European market has become more and more global, we continue to believe that local individuals and offices offer the best solution to serve properly our principals and customers. But our trans-European structure allows us to look primarily at our Principals and Customers interests.